Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am deciding on which color I can live with for a long time. I want to keep this bike and didn't buy one yet. What does anyone think of the new White and Red?:scared

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am a 54 year old fat dentist.

Not too damn fat, but not at all slim. I am manly and heavy enough to not give a crap about my being teased. However, when I can't ride I enjoy gazing at my bikes. I have a yellow Ducati and an orange ZX10. They look so good side by side that I might enjoy a blue 14 alongside the orange 10.

The white and black is starting to make me sick.

Thanks for you concern over my sexuality. I think you are right. It is a woman's machine. And it reminds me of a washing machine or a fridge.

I HATE the white bike now!

:crackup

·
Registered
990 Posts
You have to look at white gleaming things at work every day, why would you want to have a gleaming white bike to look at as well?

Also think about resale, how easy would you be able to sell it, other than to workaholic dentist's.......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me not workaholic.....4 sure!

Me look at ugly stuff all day. The bikes bring me back to life.

I rode my Jet Black 955i today and there is absolutly no reason to sell it. I am putting the big Ninja on hold for a while. If I still want one in a year or two I can get a terrific deal from someone who looses their licence from riding one at a fraction of its' potential. (Laughing up my sleeve)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think they brought out the white and flame paint to attract more female buyers. The white bike looks gay in my opinion

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On my way to the dealer to get my Triumph Daytona 955i appraised I fell in love with my own bike. It is a jet black special edition (black frame and wheels) and in my opinion very sinister looking. It sounds like a WWII bomber and I guess I should not replace it with a gay white cruise ship right now.

My "problem" is that I don't have a long distance comfortable bike. But, the reality is that when I have time off to ride long distances, I always want the Ninja! Go figure.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Did anyone see the pics that were posted of the 14 in green with the black striping?

I'm going to assume that this is a custom job.... but dayammm... Kawi should consider making the special edition in those colours. That looks hot.

I can't find the pic of it.... or remember where it was on here.... (old age kicking in), but if someone knows... can you post it again here.... can't believe how sweet it looks in green.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
found it... Thanks Beans (I knew you posted it somewhere)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts