Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear they are a few of them...

close pic of the airfield. It's 1 mile long just that land field.

And my two babys...

see ya...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice bike, great color! BTW: You can ride it on the street too - it's not just for airstrips! grin!

·
Registered
114 Posts
BTW: Where'd you get that shogun sticker? I didn't get any with my sliders! Darn!

I like the akra! looks sharp!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice color choice :thumbup

How do you like that akra? I was thinking of getting one, but I really love the look of the stock exhaust.

·
Banned
528 Posts
nice lookin zx 636 dude

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice color choice :thumbup

How do you like that akra?
I personally love it. I think it blends really well with the tail. The carbon fiber finish add some sexy look to the tail. The sound i thought it was louder. I guess that if i took the silencer out it will be. As far as performance i feel the diference in the throttle response. I believe that if i had the full system would be better.

I was thinking of getting one, but I really love the look of the stock exhaust.
I highly suggest you get one or at least if you haven't see it in person tell me where i can drive to in NC so you can check it out. It must be a hella of a ride :crazyloco

·
Registered
59 Posts
haha, might just have to take you up on that lol.

It would be worth it...after all we do have The Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap that's worth a visit :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco

Might have to look into it more though. Id love to see it inperson, cause right now Im stuck on the stock exhaust due to how well it flows w/ the rest of the bike haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts