Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i agree 100%. i really wish they would have put the tail light in the cowl like the zx10. i think they didn't though so the bike could be very easily modded to go right to the track. atleast that's my theory. where the stock tail light is you can completely remove it very quickly and it all comes off in almsot one piece.

i deff. think the 2bros fe is the best looking option for the bike right now. if you notice i do not have the blinkers on there yet though cause 2bros forgot to put them in the box -_- but i called them and they shipped them right out.

·
Registered
462 Posts
:nana Looks like we got a performance bargain enthusiast!:nana

That SRT-4 is prob the best deal since the old Z28's! Those new STi's and Evo's are pretty sexy too but $30,000 starting?! And God! Those Z06's are incredible! BUT you could buy a whole fleet of 600's and literbikes for the price of some of those cars! And that is why bikes win!

Off subject... anyways, black is lookin' good! Nice choice!:mfclap

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, first person to mention the srt4 on the forums i posted pics, lol

best bang for the buck is damn right. i have about $7k into aftermarket stuff in it, the biggest thing being the gt30r turbo. the car put down 360hp to the wheels at 20psi of boost untuned. it now has the emanage blue in it and i will be tuning that w/ the water injection coming up shortly. my 2nd love now, she's REALLY jealouse of the bike, lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
When you took off the ugly front reflector, where did you get that matching buttonhead screw to replace it? I looked everywhere and ended up with black ones... Every time I look at my bike it drives me crazy that they don't match.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i looked up on kawasaki.com under the online micro fische and got the part number for the bolts that are right below the reflectors. then i called my dealer and gave him the partnumber, hehe.... gotta be resourcefull

·
Registered
7 Posts
how would you like to have the E-MANAGE ULTIMATE instead of that simple emanage blue? the ultimate is WAAAY better and can do anything a standalone can do. i bought it for my GST eclipse but now im a lil more interested on working with my bike.. just lemme know if your interested.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have been considering trying out the ultimate. though for some reason alot of people have had problems using it on the srt4. i think i could get it to work just fine with some good tuning. Gotta love having an inhouse dyno...

how much you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
i got a stock evo to run you in that srt-slow. jk. i would like to run you from a dig to see how fast you can run my slow ass down. lol. the bike is sick and the srt4 looks gorgeous. my buddy has a black srt4. love the white. definitely post the sound of the exhaust. slip on right?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah, slip on. i've been meaning to get those dang sound clips i just can't find time.

as for the EVO, from a dig ofcourse you will get the jump on me, however, with thanks to the e-01 i have no boost, low boost and THEN high boost. so unlike most srt4's, i can leave the line pretty fast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts