Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
what did you do to black the headlights out. I think they would look hot on my black zx6

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what did you do to black the headlights out. I think they would look hot on my black zx6
they are headlight protectors made of seethru plastic. i got em thru a friend in england for like 55 bucks. hes got all kinds of colors too as well as a dark black solid color. its stuck on there using 4 circular velcro patches u put on headlight n cover so at nite u can take em off if cops r a$$h*les but they shine well at nite with bright bulbs. i got lots of compliments for em in person:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
That R6 is one butt ugly bike, like the blue tho. LOVE THE SILVER ZX6R!!!! Whats the performance differance between the R6 and ZX-6R?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That R6 is one butt ugly bike, like the blue tho. LOVE THE SILVER ZX6R!!!! Whats the performance differance between the R6 and ZX-6R?
well we havnt raced yet but his seems to be a little quicker on the start altho i can corner faster :) when i rode his, u gotta almost release the clutch in order for it to move unlike my zx that allows me some time to release gradually. his seat is also wider which gave me a sore groin after ridin it 50 miles. on the upside, his is lighter altho "it feels more cheap like its made of plastic" accordin to my bro hahaha

·
Banned
528 Posts
sick bike bro !

·
Registered
488 Posts
luv the headlight covers, im gonna smoke mine as well as the turns and the tailight (intergrated) im keeping the stock tail look cuz it does look sick specially with my new scorpion slip-on check it out if you wanna "upgrades v2.5" thats the new stuff i did to my mistress

·
Registered
87 Posts
they are headlight protectors made of seethru plastic. i got em thru a friend in england for like 55 bucks. hes got all kinds of colors too as well as a dark black solid color. its stuck on there using 4 circular velcro patches u put on headlight n cover so at nite u can take em off if cops r a$$h*les but they shine well at nite with bright bulbs. i got lots of compliments for em in person:)
does your friend in the UK have them made or are they just for sale here? can i get his email add if its him sellin them please dude

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does your friend in the UK have them made or are they just for sale here? can i get his email add if its him sellin them please dude
i think he got it from one of his guys that makes em off molds, but u can ask him. his email is [email protected] his name is steve. just tell him u saw it on igor's bike n he should give u same price he gave me :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
luv the headlight covers, im gonna smoke mine as well as the turns and the tailight (intergrated) im keeping the stock tail look cuz it does look sick specially with my new scorpion slip-on check it out if you wanna "upgrades v2.5" thats the new stuff i did to my mistress
yea the stock with ur scorpion does look good. i wanna get dual two bros exhaust so it wouldnt work out with mine thats y mine is way gone haha

·
Registered
488 Posts
that cool man but how the hell you gonna get the duals?:headscratch :headscratch :headscratch :banghead

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks good, Im not a big fan of the red wheels tho

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that cool man but how the hell you gonna get the duals?:headscratch :headscratch :headscratch :banghead
well i do like customizin stuff so perhaps imma try to take a 636 dual 2 bros n fit it somehow on mine. sounds like a good project if i get around to it hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.