Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Props to a forum member on Kawiforums.
what i did was had the lights in the garage turned off so it was completely dark. then set the shutter to open for a minute on my digi cam...then used a flash light to shine parts over the bike repeatedly. what this does is it allows the camera to be exposed to more lighting so it collects the light only on the bike and other objects that were in the way of the light but not the things that i didn't get lit.

if you have a cam that is manual you all should try this..

some may say the picture above does not have enough lighting but i like to take pictures that only illuminate part of the subject creating a somewhat mysterious feeling.

if you guys want to see more pics i'd be more glad to take more.

Thanks for viewing.

Jack.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Those pic's are great man!!!!! Very innovative work!!!! You should become an advertising photographer!!!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. i'm actually working on getting a degree in Graphics Design so i can do advertisements...

again thanks for looking and the feedbacks..negative feedbacks are welcome.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Top photo a touch to dark, bottom photo breathtaking, great job.

·
Registered
191 Posts
hands down silver surfer has the best pics. you guys seen his pics of his bike on the back of the tow truck? lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Real nice! Too bad we didn't have a "picture of the week" area on the forum, cause yours would be there for sure. :thumbup

·
Registered
4 Posts
That looks awesome. If you're gunna take more pics maybe try standing behind the bike while the camera faces it, so the bike is between you and the camera, and doing the same thing... I think it would look interesting...

Oh and I acctually like the first one better.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very nice pictures...What you need to do is find a parking garage with bad lighting and do the same thing at night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts