Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy just emailed me some new pics floating around of the upcoming 2007 Kawasaki GTR1400. This should take the ZZR1400 engine and bring it into the new GTR1400 model which will compete against the Honda ST and the Yamaha FJ.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I tells ya what, there are a LOT of Blackbird guys who have leaped on the ZX14 bandwagon, and I admit I've been looking at it too, with no small amount of keen interest. But it's that old familiar story: the current bike (CBR1100XX) is just set up perfect for LD running after many years of mods and $$$ thrown at it. On top of that, it just got paid off last August! :rolleyes

But if this GTR proves to be the beastly thing I think it might be..... well..... :banghead

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think it looks better than the current ZX-14!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Warchild said:
I tells ya what, there are a LOT of Blackbird guys who have leaped on the ZX14 bandwagon, and I admit I've been looking at it too, with no small amount of keen interest. But it's that old familiar story: the current bike (CBR1100XX) is just set up perfect for LD running after many years of mods and $$$ thrown at it. On top of that, it just got paid off last August! :rolleyes

But if this GTR proves to be the beastly thing I think it might be..... well..... :banghead
Exactly, WC :)
So far, the GTR-14 looks really good...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts