Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Cool, but put some gear on. You won't look so cool missing skin sadly. I really say this in your own interests.

· Registered
6,055 Posts
Wow....I'll say it

Squid

· Registered
132 Posts
Pick your feet up and put the balls of your feet on the pegs. And unlock your arms and loosen up on the bars and support your weight with your core instead of your arms. With all those muscles you should be able to use proper body position.

Yea, and get some gear.

· Premium Member
4,058 Posts
From the looks of your body, seems you could be pretty hot. However, once I saw no gear................no interest. Such a shame.

Nothing is sexier than a guy in full gear.

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
Pick your feet up and put the balls of your feet on the pegs. And unlock your arms and loosen up on the bars and support your weight with your core instead of your arms. With all those muscles you should be able to use proper body position.
Hes not at a track day. Gear nazi is one thing, riding position nazis are worse. There was a whole thread about my riding position on the 500 forums - the only thing wrong was that I had my "heels hooked" so to speak.

I was doing the speed limit on a straight road :angry

· Registered
7,375 Posts
Cool pics for sure.BUT,atleast wear some jeans.I still like to just wear helmet,gloves,jeans and a tee once in awhile so i know how it is.Usually just when im creepin DT.Any main Rd's or highways the jacket is usually on.

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Hes not at a track day. Gear nazi is one thing, riding position nazis are worse. There was a whole thread about my riding position on the 500 forums - the only thing wrong was that I had my "heels hooked" so to speak.

I disagree with everything you said...

riding position is key all the time...

cruising through town I get the balls of my feet up and never lock my arms...

locking your arms is the worse thing you can do... if you have to unlock your elbows to make a quick reaction then its already too late.

· VP Whoring
14,654 Posts
guess ill jump on the bandwagon too...

GET SOME GEAR. or that awesome tribal tattoo might end up on the side of the pavement.

· Forum Leaders
19,302 Posts
Guys come one now. I always ride with gear. Specially my icon jacket. I only took it off for the pics. And yes add your own pics. No problem.
That doesn't make any sense, you are out riding a motorcycle why would you take off the appropriate gear for the sport to take pictures? :headscratch

I can only think of one vain reason but I want to hear you explain this :tard

· Registered
132 Posts

So, body position only matters when you're on the track? It's not like I was telling him to get his head out to the mirrors in the turn or hang off the bike more.

Ever heard of being heavy on the bars contributing to fatigue or the input contributing to headshake? Seems pretty relevant to the street to me. Sorry for giving good advice. :rolleyes

· Registered
887 Posts
I dont blame you, i once wore my alpinestars jacket, hetlmet, alpinestars gloves, alpine stars full boots... and wait.. no pants!!! was on compression shorts. but i did it to be funny and not look cool

but it does not make sense to try to have a cool sportbike pictures undergeared unless you think your biceps and calves compliments the theme.

and FYI.. it would of been better to be on cargo shorts, because jean shorts are not the thing anymore. unless your a chick sporting daisy dukes.
Being in florida, you should of just gone all out for the squid theme.. no helmet as well.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.