Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the 05 ZX12r yesterday. Hard to see it go but I couldn't pass up the offer. Thinking about the 14r after riding it over at BikeWeek. also it looks are starting to grow on me. Here's the last pic of it before loading it up. :(

·
Registered
604 Posts
So what are you thinking of doing with your 06' ZX-10R????

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx_rider said:
So what are you thinking of doing with your 06' ZX-10R????
Ride'n it baby! I usually only keep'm a year then sell them. That 12r though was harder to see go than any bike I've ever had but like I said I couldn't pass on the offer.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Nice lookin 12R. I just sold mine too - ninjaofdoom on the forum here now has it and I am running one bike only, my 06 10R.

Hey, what brand carbon fiber exhaust hanger is that on your 12R?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beansbaxter said:
Nice lookin 12R. I just sold mine too - ninjaofdoom on the forum here now has it and I am running one bike only, my 06 10R.

Hey, what brand carbon fiber exhaust hanger is that on your 12R?
Ya I saw that,... sweet bike! Believe it or not it's an LP part. Not bad quality considering. I looked all over for one to match my Akra pipe. This was the only one I could find.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I am glad to hear at least someone has good experience with LP. I went through 3 of the LP titanium exhaust hangers and each one kept breaking on me. LP was replacing them, but it seemed like ever 3k miles of riding would break the cheap ti tubing. I ended up getting one of Dino's exhaust hangers which did the trick - but that carbon fiber one looks trick.

I guess Backorder Phillips err I mean LP makes better CF pieces than Ti.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts