Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power Commander III or Power Commander III "EX", for the '07 ZX10.
Thx

·
Registered
498 Posts
Put in power commander III USB and external PC3 display... With having that display, it's like having the dyno with you except you can do it on the road/on the go. Different mapping can be installed with it's onboard memory.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Do you or does anyone have a picture of this external PC3 display attached to the 10? I mean.......where would it mount.:headscratch

(And you are referring to to the Power Commander III USB.....NOT "EX". On the Power Commander site, it states that the "EX" is for the street and the other is for race (cool by me). I'm just curious what the difference is.. Thx)

·
Registered
498 Posts
In my 2007 dynojet catalogue, it doesn't state the EX. Just the PC3 USB. Did some searching and yeah there are 2 versions of the Power commander.
1. PC3 USB (PART NO 222-411)
2. PC3 USD EX (PART NO 222-411 EX)

For no 1 - it's for normal road use.
For no 2 - race prepped module but made legal for road use.

For the display, it's size is relatively small. A bit bigger than your tacho. Go to the link below and see for yourself.
http://www.techmounts.com/galleries/index.php?gallery_id=25

If you do want to buy the display, make sure you buy first it's external SD memory card as they don't provide the bugger. Cannot store different mapping without it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts