Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After wanting to get an S1000RR for over a year, I finally pulled the trigger. I let my beloved '08 ZX-14 go. Parting with her was awful hard. What a great machine. I do like my new machine, but there was soooo much to love about my ZX-14. In fact after a couple of years with a new machine I may come back. I have zero complaints about the ZX-14, just wanted to ride something different for a while. Enjoy your amazing machines guys. I'll still hang out here just to reminisce about the fun she brought me. LOL!

Just for grins sharing pics of my old love and the chick that stole me away...

My former baby:

My new fling :smile (pic I snapped in showroom before bringing her home):

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
I would'nt kick either one out of my garage . congrats on the new bike but the beemer forum won't treat you this well:crackup:banghead

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I would'nt kick either one out of my garage . congrats on the new bike but the beemer forum won't treat you this well:crackup:banghead
+1

congrats man, and make sure you stick around!!

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Congratulations. Both beautiful bikes for sure:thumbup
I looked at one of those BMWs in person a little while back. That has to be about the coolest swingarm they ever put on a motorcycle, IMO.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Those 1000RR's are nice bikes, Congrats! My buddy did the same thing... Kawi to BMW.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
My bad...I should have done that. Could have been a win-win situation. :banghead
I saw your thread on the S1KRR forum. I think the guys and gals over there are a good bunch also. i'm really surprised that some of the posts I've read that are just ignored or accepted by the other members. They would get heavily FLAMED over here. tell us about a 500 mile day after you get used to the bike.

·
Administrator
58,566 Posts
I saw your thread on the S1KRR forum. I think the guys and gals over there are a good bunch also. i'm really surprised that some of the posts I've read that are just ignored or accepted by the other members. They would get heavily FLAMED over here. tell us about a 500 mile day after you get used to the bike.
That's cuz we're bored due to the light traffic.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice move. I"m planning on getting the S1kRR after I get my 14 where I want her to be. I though could never get rid of my 14, so I plan to stuff both in my garage. I figure then I'll have the best of both worlds. I did a demo ride on the bmw & really liked it.

I figure once I go wide tire/turbo on my 14 I'll take her to the track (drag), bike nights, long straight highway rides & shows etc... Then take the bmw on the twisties, occasional track days etc... With either you can't go wrong imo!

·
18,914 Posts
+1 ... Hey wait are you calling us a bunch of flamers ? :angry

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good luck with the S1KRR. It's quite a ride. Enjoyed mine for almost 2 years, until I traded the other way..........for the '12 ZX-14R.

·
18,914 Posts
should of got a busa
Yes so you can go slower than either bike and transmission problems to boot :thumbup. Oh yea I forgot you will also be riding one of the all time ugliest bikes ever produced :rotflmao

·
Panda Man
4,462 Posts
S1KRRs are drop dead sexy. I dream of having one in my garage one day as well. Don't blame you for wanting to switch it up much either.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yep shame you know the dealer didint give you shit for those parts lol But when they sale it ohhhhhh it has this and that and this lol $$$$$$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts