Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know any info on our 07 slip-ons? i'm still waiting for these...there's gotta be some words flying around...

how much do you guys think it will cost? and how are their prices in general compared to other brands? that should give me a better idea or at least prepare me for the cost.
i'm wanting this bad...i just noticed that the bracket for the tail light is moved further back from the tip than stock...looks good!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
WHAT?! they're available now? it's not even updated on the freakin Akrapovic official site!!!

THANKS for the info though!>..been waitng for this for a while now...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have IT as in have the website updated? or have the slip-on/exhaust available by mid june? cus i just ordered mine today from a local shop.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Availability is what they are talking about, it's been on their website for some time now. Currently Akra seems to have been out in Europe for some time but hasn't crossed the pond yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you look in the Kawasaki performance catalog they have the Akrapovic, and Beet systems ready to be shipped. My bike is going to D and D in Fort Worth,Tx in 3 weeks so they can use it to make the 07 slip ons. They said it will take 2-3 weeks to complete and test. So mid July there pipe will be on the web site. Will keep you informed and will post pics when its complete.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where can i check on the kawasaki performance catalog? i want the beet so bad but it's so pricey. do they even have a slip on? if they do i will cancel my akra order.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you go to the web site they have it there or you can buy one from the delaership for $2.95. My friend works at a shop so i got mine for free. Sorry both of them are full systems. I will look into it more and when i find just slip on's I will post them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The guy at indy told me thiers none in the US as of now. they were sheduled to arrive may 24th. but there seems to be a delay be it Akra or customs????
:angry :angry :headscratch

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
doesn't matter...either way we're getting our slip-ons...and we'll be one of them first, with people eyeballin on our baller items.

YES!

edit: not to forget that our brand is the brand of the year!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts