Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
26341 - 26360 of 30513 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Hello KD. Did you see the pics I posted earlier?

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
k-dub... I find myself from time to time staring at your assatar... and then I wipe the drool of my chin.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
k-dub... I find myself from time to time staring at your assatar... and then I wipe the drool of my chin.

I see your chin wipe and raise you a desk mopping.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
Touche.

·
Premium Member
15,095 Posts
At least you didn't get arrested for fappin in a public library.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
KD Hows the powder going??
We haven't had a lot of time to play with it unfortunately, so many things going on.....the only thing we did today was sample some on some tin foil and heat them to see what the colors turned out to be....I did the extra fairing bolts red the other day, but it was the wrong red, in the sunlight it looked more purple than the red on my bike...I went to the powder coating place yesterday and picked up another red, hopefully it's the right one...I'm getting impatient...LOL...but it's definitely fun to play around with and learn how to do. Powder is definitely on the list of fun stuff...bike parts, car parts, and powder! :lol

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
I've actually thought of mounting mine to my boot
It's mounted to my pass peg.

Watson I need another quote bruh
Ummm....

hmmm....

“We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.” -George Carlin

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
here you go Orion.

Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

26341 - 26360 of 30513 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.