Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i started hearing a slight grinding type of noise when i release the clutch down shifting. at low rpms its bearly noticable. but if i drop it into first around 20mph u can hear it better. and it only happens when the clutch is let all the way out then i hear it for a second and then its gone.

n e one have n e clue about what im talking about ?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I cant here much with the helmet on but if I hear a similar noise your speeking of, I will let you know. I know the engine has alot of mechanical noises though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I notice the same sort of grinding noise. Mine has only happened about three times, but is when I put it into neutral to slow down for a red light or something and it changes to green before a complete stop and I have to put it back into gear while still rolling. I would like to know what is going on. It doesn't sound very good at all. I can also feel the vibration from the grinding on the shift pedal.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my chain was lose and i tightend it...then the noise stopped... i dunno if it was my chain or not but i dont hear it n e more so i dont worry about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts