Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Do you like the bar ends and slider spools on my bike?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Just wanted to post a message and tell you about some awesome bar ends and spools that are sliders that I picked up.

I actually ordered the spools on Ebay from KOS racing. This was an awesome find.

Once I got talking with Dan Skemp (KOS racing) about these items, he informed me that he needed dimensions from my 10R to fabricate some bar ends that he needed for another customer. So out I went to the garage, ripped 'em apart and measured them up.

These parts could not have fit better if Dan had my bike in his shop at the time of fabrication.

I have included a couple pics. Let me know what you think....PLEASE VOTE. KOS Racing is interested in your thoughts. Here is your opportunity to shape what manufacturers make for your bike.

If you're interested in getting your own... no matter the bike, make, model etc. you need to contact Dan at [email protected] , or visit the online store at KOS Racing's Ebay Store

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, it ain't easy being green. I didn't want the alum. or polished because there really isn't anything else that's blingin on the bike. If I did that, I would just have to keep going... rearsets polished, rims, frame.... it never ends. LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
True, it ain't easy being green. I didn't want the alum. or polished because there really isn't anything else that's blingin on the bike. If I did that, I would just have to keep going... rearsets polished, rims, frame.... it never ends. LOL
I feel your pain, I made the mistake of having the dealer send my wheels out to be chromed, and now for every 3 hours I ride I need to dedicate an hour per wheel for cleaning lol:banghead

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know man. Those are some blingin rims.

I need a vid of your exhaust though where you actually twist the grip and let's hear what it sounds like with higher revs.

I don't care how they sound at idle.... I never ride at idle. LOL Looks hot though.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
C'mon guys....

Seriously, over 60 views on this post, and only 2 votes?

:lame

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No Problem Dan... anytime.

Glad to see you joined the board and are around to see what's happening.

I'm sure that the guys on here will get much use out of you, and judging by responses, I'm sure you can hook them up with parts they are looking for.

Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I feel your pain, I made the mistake of having the dealer send my wheels out to be chromed, and now for every 3 hours I ride I need to dedicate an hour per wheel for cleaning lol:banghead

can you post more pics of your bike thinking bout getting my wheels chrome wanted to see how it whould look i also have a red 636

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No frame sliders yet. Haven't found the ones that I want yet, and no sure if I want the "no cut" or if I want to mod the fairings. Decisions Decisions.

Thanks for the honest feedback though guys. Much appreciated. Of note, all the guys that I ride with think that these look great on the bike. Maybe the pics don't do it justice... it looks great IRL IMHO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.