Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[whispered =] Late last year I started the website GTR1400.eu and wrote an e-mail to the Kawi marketing folks here in Italy to inform them that there now was a web platform dedicated to their newest flagship bike.

I also used the dedicated section on the Kawa site to register in their Press Area. The idea was to collect the newest info on the bike and use our website to circulate it (at no cost to them) ...mmmh, this is in fact what they started a Press Area for, isn't it?

Well, 2 months down the road nobody at Kawasaki has bothered to reply. What does their PR and Marketing Dept. do all day?
[/whisper]:headscratch

I'm whispering 'cause I'd hate to wake them up :lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't hold your breath. My experience is the same: Kawi PR goes their own way and don't bother with fanatics like us. I run the ZX-11/ZX-12R (www.zx11.info) site now for more than 10(!) years and I've never ever had any reaction from Kawasaki.
Sales here in The Netherlands has dropped 25% last year for Kawasaki, so the marketing department better get their act together and start pampering the ones who do the work for them :crazyloco

·
Registered
990 Posts
Likewise, I'm a member of a UK Kawasaki club & they have enquired to them regarding help with certain stuff & it seems to fall on deaf ears. Emails get lost & phone calls forgotten.

Also I registered on the UK media site & that was very limited, eventually I was locked out with no reason :rolleyes

Seems you either need to be a dealer or work for a mainstream bike publication.

Shame really because they are building their best bikes for many years right now........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.