Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to purchase an 04 zx10 and a 2003 zx636..... i think i may have come across another zx10 swingarm and i really like the look of the newer similar looking swingarms on the 6's... my question is.. will another 04-05 swingarm fit on the 03 6? thnx in advance

· Banned
3,604 Posts
I can measure the space for the swinger on my 636 frame but you will have to get the measurements on the 10 swinger

11,772 Posts
Probably going to have to do some modification to the pivot and have some spacers custom cut but anything is possible with enough time and money. Post the project if you go for it.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it may not work, the zx10 is mounts on center and 04 636 mounts offeset to the left.

why not get the 05-06 636 swingarm? that might work
i found a person with spare parts for my zx 10 and he is selling me stuff pretty cheap, my soon to be 10 already has one but i was gonna snag the swingarm from this guy if it was interchangeable with little or no modding.. thnx for all the input but if its to much trouble then i wont worry about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.