Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while out on a riden` ,my buddy points out that my stock turning signals on my 07 zx6r bounce when i ride, so later that evening i decide to tighten em` up(loosen 6 allen screws ,tighten 2 phillips,an reassemble). I had put the screws in the underseat tray ,well one falls out and i hear it land somewhere inside the bike! I bust out the q-beam and spot it. I go inside to get my trusty extension magnet to fish it out, i try but the bolt is stainless and doesn`t stick, i bump it and it falls yet further inside the bike!!! Damn, i gotta remove the seat now ,but before i can do that gotta take 2 side panels off(5 allen screws/seat=2).Can`t locate screw. Gotta remove tail section now(7 allen head bolts),still no screw!Gotta remove cable setup for seat latch(5 screws), FINALLY I SPOT SCREW,it has fallen deep in a crevice about 2 inches below the battery! I had to use a narrow paintbrush with adhesive tape stuck to the tip to fish it out! To make a long story short, my 10 minute adjustment turned into a 2 hr migrane headache infested cluster?uck!!!! It`s now 1:eek:o am, :angry I`m goin` to bed!:rant

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
....and every simple project I;ve ever performed on my bike!:rofl

·
Registered
330 Posts
At least now when the wife or G.F. asks/tells you to do something she thinks should be real simple (but isn't); you'll know what to expect :runaway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts