Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine: Icon Mainframe Eternal Saint/Sinner Series. Reportedly they only made 4000 of these helmets, in any case Im proud of it because it the first expensive helmet Ive ever own. Ive got a silver sheild on it, and yes the banners on the boobs do come off, however, Ive left them on for censorship since I allready got in trouble for boobies on here before...LOL. Id like to see you guys helmets it you got pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sweet Lid, but I just heard yesterday that ICON is recalling all helmets at shops and are trying to get back ones that were already sold!

·
Registered
61 Posts

With a tinted visor. Tell me, the liner of your helmet, did it come like that or did you purchase it? If you purchased it, may I see the site?

·
Registered
368 Posts
This one is for longer cruising and will have a J&M Bluetooth headset installed when they are made available later this year.

·
Registered
379 Posts

This is mine and i love it.

Unfortunately the Shoei and Arai are to pricy here in SA, they go for about $1000 US on average and my Shark is about $500 US:crazyloco

·
Registered
368 Posts
This one is for longer cruising and will have a J&M Bluetooth headset installed when they are made available later this year.
... otherwise I'm sportin' a Shoei X-11 to/from work and at the track.

Actually, my cell phone syncs with my Garmin GPS and the helmet will sync with the GPS, which, in addition to voice directions and XM Navigation, also gives me XM Radio and an MP3 Player built in. Kinda nice for those longer cruises. I don't talk on the phone much, but when me and my wife are out cruising and the baby sitter calls.... priceless. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Holy Crap, $1000 for a helmet, thats insane. Sounds like you guys are getting :sex over there. Nice lid though.
You telling me. Man we get raped for everything in South Africa. Sorry about always bringing it up but hey. To give you an idea, we are paying about $11000 US for the new ZX6. :banghead Thanks i love this lid though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually, my cell phone syncs with my Garmin GPS and the helmet will sync with the GPS, which, in addition to voice directions and XM Navigation, also gives me XM Radio and an MP3 Player built in. Kinda nice for those longer cruises. I don't talk on the phone much, but when me and my wife are out cruising and the baby sitter calls.... priceless. :)
Sweet, Ive got to check into that.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just got this one. Haven't even ridden with it yet, but I will tomorrow and give a review.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts