Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m A Newbie To This Sight But I Hope You Guys Can Help.00 Zx12 Runs Great Just Recently It Doesn`t Want To Upshift.doesn`t Allways Happen In The Same Gear.when It Does Shift No Noise Or Popping Out,just Sometimes Its Like The Shifter Is Jammed.example ,take Off From Dead Stop 1st To 2nd Shift No Problem 2nd To 3rd No Problem Go To Grab 4th And The Shifter Doesn`t Move.can Down Shift But Cant Go Up.any Help Or Ideas Thanks..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems Like It Would Do It All The Time In All Gears Or A Particular Gear All Of The Time This Is Weird Because It Seems Like Something Is Loose And Making It Hang Up Hit A Bump And You Can Shift It When It Does It I Can Ride For A Little While Reach Down And It Shift No Problem.then Next Time I Cycle The Tranny It Happens Againbut Not Any Particular Gear.they Sell A Part That They Call A Shift Kit A Little Hook Shaped Piece With A Roller Bearing And A Spring I Think It`s Mounted On The Sprocket Side I`m Gonna Take It Apart This Weekend And See If My Stock One Isn`t Failing Some How, Thanks I`ll Let Yall Know What I Find And I`m Not Ruling Out A Bent Fork Just Doesn`t Seem Like It Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts