Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings fellow zx11 pilots. i have the factory service manual on cd-rom. it was made for the d1,d2,d3. however since they are all pretty much the same from 94-01 this works. i can send you a copy thru the mail, or for faster delivery i use msn messenger. let me know if you want a copy.

remember, keep the pretty side up, rubber down:crackup

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
See.... it's comments like that one that get us in trouble.

That was the probem with my new 10R. Someone said "Keep the shiny side up"... and the problem was that the whole thing was shiny and I got confused!!!

Wasn't so shiny anywhere when I was done with it. :violent

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Swoosh said:
That was the probem with my new 10R. Someone said "Keep the shiny side up"... and the problem was that the whole thing was shiny and I got confused!!!
:crackup

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got that same manual, it was kind of dissapointing... It tells you half of the calibration for the carbs, but gives you no reference points..

·
Registered
193 Posts
does anyone have the dealership service manual for the "C" model zx11's in a digital format. All I ever see are the manuals for the "D" models

·
Registered
16 Posts
>does anyone have the dealership service manual for the "C" model zx11's in >a digital format. All I ever see are the manuals for the "D" models

I got the Clymer's that's perpetually on sale on ebay (new) for around 30 including shipping. Covers C's and D's. Just arrived today. Does anyone else use this? How is it compared to the shop manual?

·
Registered
106 Posts
90-93 Factory supplemant

does anyone have the dealership service manual for the "C" model zx11's in a digital format. All I ever see are the manuals for the "D" models
I have the factory supplement in PDF form 1990-1993, it's in two parts due to it's size.
I can try and e-mail it to you if you still need it, or to anyone else for that matter, god knows I have taken plenty from this site.
Frankie Zee...:smile

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the factory supplement in PDF form 1990-1993, it's in two parts due to it's size.
I can try and e-mail it to you if you still need it, or to anyone else for that matter, god knows I have taken plenty from this site.
Frankie Zee...:smile
can you send a copy to [email protected]

thanks Bruno

·
Registered
106 Posts
Done
Please note that I'm sharing this manual for research reasons only
and in no way infringing on the copy righted material from
good people over at Kawasaki ®
Frankie Zee...:tard

·