Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.holdbarbike.com
# All are electronic books in .pdf format.
# All manuals are not online ! No free ! Only for exchange ! So you can't download them directly, because they are all on my hard disk, if you have or obtain something I haven't, with taste I will interchange the manual with you.
# Please contact [email protected] with your request / offer, Please fill in the exact brand / model / year etc. and a valid e-mail address, otherwise I can't contact you with further information.
# Of course it is possible you don't have a manual for exchange, or you really need it, In that case ... you are arranged to trust me and to make a small donation (PayPal), to the future extension of the collection can give a free manual to you, After your donations, you will be receiving service manual download link by e-mail (around 1 working day).
# (Note) The e-mail will be send to the address used for your Paypal account.

·
Registered
21 Posts
if its a bussiness that your running, then don't beat around the bush.
If i'm not mistaken, 99% of the people are on this forum are here to share what they know without the intention of personal gain.
If its a bussiness thats fine, but just state instead of trying to look like martyr

·
Registered
118 Posts
if its a bussiness that your running, then don't beat around the bush.
If i'm not mistaken, 99% of the people are on this forum are here to share what they know without the intention of personal gain.
If its a bussiness thats fine, but just state instead of trying to look like martyr
I agree completely! Honesty is what gets repeat customers anyway. Just let everyone know what it's all about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts