Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to say but I need to sell my beloved track bike. I haven't had it on the track yet this year but certain financial burdens forces me to sell it! :angry Anyway,.I was looking around the site to see if there was a specific "For Sale" Forum but found nothing so I'm posting it here. Here's a run down on the bike.

What I have is my 1997 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R Track Bike with low miles. I am the 3rd owner of this bike. It has a lot of upgrades. SS braided brakelines, EBC brakes, Sharkskins body, Full Micron Exhaust, Traxxion Internals, Penske Rear Shock internals, Flo-Commander, dyno-jetted ZX-9R carbs, K&N air filter, Custom Paint and graphics. Fully safety wired. This Bike was recently serviced at North American WarHorse in Dunmore PA and was dyno tuned with the Flo-Commander. The tires are still good and have at least 2-3 more track days left. The Bike runs and rides nice. it is being sold with a Bill of Sale ONLY! and in as is condition with no expressed or implied warranty. There is NO title for this bike. I prefer local pick up however shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. It is your responsibility o contact the shipping company and coordinate with them the shipping of the bike. I will help out if needed. The bike is located in Athens PA 18810. If you have any questions, please call me at 607-765-4808. Ask for Darryl Asking $2500.00 or Best Offer! You can also reach me by PM or email: [email protected]

Here is a sound clip of the bike running.

Here are the pics of the bike:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts