Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
With your parts list I'm curious as to what you did to it?? :rofl

Someone try to do a stoppie on your bike and fail?

right side / left side parts required...hmmm

You will always get more for your bike if it's in one piece, and ride ready. That being said, DIY guys are out there and looking to buy, but they will cut down your selling price by telling you what they have to spend to fix it.

You probably won't get out of it what you should, unless you replace those parts prior to selling it. JMHO.

Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Came off a drag strip and into a corner too fast....rolled into some dirt and grass, tapped on the rear brake (wrong move):banghead the whole bike just fell over and slid about 3 feet. But, I ran my best time, so I picked it up (with the help of a couple guys) and ran it the rest of the night. :crazyloco Its still rideable (the foot peg and brake lever are the perfect size for me now.) Those were broken when my bike (again) fell over (on the other side). Its also lowered 7/8" (muzzy's lowering links)
I know I've already lost money (I dont want to sell it, but I must due to depleting funds) Just trying to figure out the best way to get what money I can out of it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
LMAO... you remind me of a story I heard once about a little old lady that was selling her '63 Corvette.

It had only been driven 4 times.

took 2nd once, and 1st 3 times. :rotflmao

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts