Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has been covered, please forgive my ignorance. I am new to the ZX-14. But why do most pictures have a solo seat, while mine has a "two-up" seat? When did they change? Mine's an '06 Black, and stock as far as I know.

·
Registered
498 Posts
All ZX14 bikes comes with '2 up' seat and also comes standard with additional rear seat cover for that 'clean' like body countours... You should go ask your dealer for the rear cover....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooohh..cool. Well since I purchased it used from a non-Kawasaki shop, I doubt that I'll get the cover without having to pay for it. Shoot, I even have to pay to get an Owner's Manual, at a local K-shop.

Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have to agree with Crowd Pleaser on that one. They are all over E-bay along with owner's and service manuals. I got an electronic copy of the service manual for $15.00 and it is great.

I have to add that I absolutely hate the way the seat cowl is attached to the seat. You would think that Kawasaki could use technology invented in the late 90's on this bike and have a quick release cowl. It just gets old when you want to ride a passenger and it takes four screws to get it off instead a quick twist of the key. Oh well, that is the last thing on my mind when I'm riding so I'll get over it. Good luck finding that cowl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts