Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok peeps, I'm looking for a seat cowl for my 06 636. I called the dealer by my house, and they said it was 99 dollars for the bracket kit and 104 dollars for the cowl itself!! Does this sound right? Let me know where else i can find one. I think that was way too much $$$!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
picked mine up for arround $70 cdn from the shop i worked at. So ya that dealer is screwing you on that price...don't see why hes chargin you seperate for the bracket. Should just come all together....I know for sure you can find fairly decent prices online for the factory cowls.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thats insane. I just purchase last week, and already have now shipped to my door, the OEM factory Seat Cowl. You simply goto www.kawasaki.com and choose your bike page, then click on covers etc... $99 through them.

You'll have it within days :crazyloco

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I found a dealership in NC. 99.95, and 7.00 for shipping! Beats the hell out of 200.00!! Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
58 Posts
lol you could've saved all the work, its quick and painless going to Kawasakis page and ordering it straight from factory, more trustworthy too. With shipping is $108.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts