Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little unclear as to the whether their is any seat adjustment on the Concours ?? Does anyone know this ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I was at the show in Edmonton there was no adjustment . I had sat on the bike and it was very comfortable . Most of these bikes seem to fitted for average size people , but I am 6.0' 220lbs .I have a picture with me on it if your interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's ok...Ive seen several photos now of that bike with people on it. It's just that on the Honda ST 1300 there was some adjustment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
When I was at the show in Edmonton there was no adjustment . I had sat on the bike and it was very comfortable . Most of these bikes seem to fitted for average size people , but I am 6.0' 220lbs .I have a picture with me on it if your interested.
Hi Daka;

Actually, I would be interested in seeing that picture. I'm 6'2" and am concerned about the windscreen providing sufficient coverage. Did you get a chance to run it up to full height? How's the protection look???

Ride Safe
Dan

·
Registered
215 Posts
Can't wait to see what Corbin or Sergeant come out with for these bikes...:thefinger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts