Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was one of those days with the guys. We were riding hard and we ran up on a state trooper and didnt realize it. He had to make a decision to come after me or the other guy with the chick on the back. And he decided to give chase to the other rider. I guess i got lucky this time but, i sure hate to run. So, tell me about your experience from running from the PIGS!!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not a good thing.... I wouldn't imagine there would be much discussion of this. I know that now a days you will loose your bike if things don't work out!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, i know i broke the bike down ready to pull over. But, my other buddy shot by him and i'm sure State patrol was mad then. I know if you get caught they are going to throw the book at you. I think he turned his lights on to get us to slow down cause he didnt make no effort to get behind me after i passed him.

·
Registered
82 Posts
running is the dumbest thing you could do. Its even dumber for a cop to chase. Why risk your life for 40 to a 100 bucks on a ticket. Take the dam ticket. goto court. plead not guilty. get a reduced charge and pay the fine with no points.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you passing going 175 mph. Ticket going to be more than $100. Also you going to jail as well. Its not worth running when your life and others is in danger. Thats why i broke it down and slowed down and deal with the out come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts