Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Fair enough that they were mad for chasing the guy, but the camera car travelled a long way at high speeds to get involved.

And the two cowboys in the police car were just in it for the chase, nothing more. Listen to them when trying to get involved "Git R Done man".

The difference between the rider and the cops is simply this...

They both love the speed... but only the cop can get away with doing in and not, as the cop put it "you're going to @#%$ing jail man, who wants his bike?"

I don't think there was any need for them to flip his bike. Yes, broke the law, yes pursued, yes apprehended... any reason for the cavalier attitude though? Not really. I hate power tripping cops... and I spent 10 years working with them, around them, and trying to be one (a cop, not a power tripper).

Wish the vid would've showed more of the actual chase, and what the bike cop was riding... because if the apprehended guy couldn't outrun a harley... then he shouldn't be running to begin with. :rotflmao

Thanks for the vid find Phil.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Fuck those pigs!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have anything against cops (or anyone) until they act like that...... They guy is still innocent until proven guilty RIGHT????? :thefinger At leat they have that prick on camera deliberately pushing the dudes bike over.

·
Registered
80 Posts
that shows how slow police cruisers really are, see how long it took for him just to speed up to normal traffic??? sad!

i talked to a moto cop here in sd, and they ride kawi's, he said their originally 1100's or 1200's, i forgot, but the engines have had some work so their about 980 cc's, wierd that they would go down in cc's, and not up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts