Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright so I'm looking at starting in April or May weather permitting and doing a trip that looks something like this...

Calgary AB, Saskatoon SK, Winnipeg MB, Fargo ND, Minneapolis MN, Appleton WI. Now that's the part of the trip that is nice and layed out with little 4-8 hour trips, I am also trying to figure out how to get across the states in practical little jumps to end up in Portland OR, then come up into British Columbia and ride through the mountains to end up at home in Lethbridge AB.

This entire trip is just to see friends that I have not seen for a long time who are spread out across Canada and the U.S.A. (my american friends I made during my time with Youth Encounter and so they will be filling in the spaces between Wisconson and Oregon just haven't gotten that down in stone yet.)

If you are somewhere along this path and would like to meet up and chat with a fellow ZXForum member, and see my 86' I'd like to meet up with you as well! I will be getting a Digital Camera before then as well so don't worry beans there'll be loads of pictures!

Cool, just wanted to let you guys know the plan, I'll post more info the closer I get.
Drew~

1 - 1 of 1 Posts