Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather changes so quickley, I thought it would hold out till Thursday but now they(the weather channel) are saying rain AGAIN starting tomm.
So I am going to ride to work again. I ride (commute) in the rain quite a bit but it is alot more enjoyable when the pavement is dry, cagers appear to drive more sane and my bike doesn't get so dirty.
I am about to hit 12k since I got her this summer and it seems that with every mile she runs better stonger and faster.........
hope everyone has a good day!!! Get out and ride while it's decent out!!
Peace,
"B"

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just came back from a hour ride, very nice here in Spokane today, a bit foggy but that ok. It's suppose to be like 45 tommarow so i'll probably go out and ride a little longer then today.....

I'm actually still braking in my bike, my ZX has 215 mile's right now. Long way's to go but i think by the end of this year i'll have about 1500. Can't wait to hit 1000. But she's running very strong and load's of fun to ride......

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work swing so it's great coming in, just a bit (o.k. real foggy) going home but I don't mind. I just Love to ride! The break in part feels slow but soon enough you'll be able to twist off and I garauntee (sp?) you'll be smiling for days on end!!

Peace,
"B"

·
Registered
123 Posts
today is the day to ride! too bad i work all day, it looks semi-clear out there and at least most of the roads seem like they'll be dry.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I was thinking of a little ride today, but it's been snowing here and there all over the city so i don't think i'll be rideing until like Monday or something. Sad, really, i can't wait for some warm weather and dry road's and you dominating the twisties....Haaaaaa!!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
No riding here...ice/snow in the morning, still not the best conditions outside. I need my new 10R to get here so I can ride anyways (sigh)

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's cold here too... and I'm still missing the clutch cover and stator cover. The good news is... I can pick them up today! So just a few days and I'm back on the road!
For those who do ride... keep the shiny side up!

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
Keeping the dirty side up at the mo.......... Gawd damn she needs a wash

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have put on 120 miles this month being we have had quite a few 50 plus days for some reason but it will snow like crazy here soon

·
Registered
604 Posts
It's been snowing and raining all week here in Eastern Washington, i havn't been able to get out at all......shame, waiting for the sunshine though........

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oly's ZX12R said:
Well the weather changes so quickley, I thought it would hold out till Thursday but now they(the weather channel) are saying rain AGAIN starting tomm.
So I am going to ride to work again. I ride (commute) in the rain quite a bit but it is alot more enjoyable when the pavement is dry, cagers appear to drive more sane and my bike doesn't get so dirty.
I am about to hit 12k since I got her this summer and it seems that with every mile she runs better stonger and faster.........
hope everyone has a good day!!! Get out and ride while it's decent out!!
Peace,
"B"
Hey if you ever want to ride let me know. I'm always up for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts