· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
69 Posts
wtf bro why u teasing us ur a prick.

· Registered
253 Posts
dude i was out riding too but on the east side of iowa! :) u get over to the quad cities at all?

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,875 Posts
Huh I don't think its gotten below 50 degrees for a high temp all winter . I think the high today is supposed to be low 70s ... Sorry I couldn't resist

· Registered
1,126 Posts
Yes but when it's 85 here how hot is it there?When I drove truck it was 70 in Phoenix on Newyears day.I was in shorts and back home it was 10 with 10 inches of snow.So I'll get my riding in whenever it's 45-55.Just ran the old gas out and got new gas.No battery tender for me.I run it at least once a week.April my dragstrip opens.Maryland opens in March.
Craig

· Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,875 Posts
Oh it gets really hot here but I never have to shovel the heat:rotflmao but seriously though each place has It's problems but I tend to forget about them when its 70 degrees outside .

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what windshield is that? hotbodies?
yes it is a hotbodies windscreen and I had to make it fit. the holes on the windscreen didn't line up correctly and I had to open half the hole to make it fit.

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.