Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I receieved my GPR the other day and it was decent out so I decided to install it. The install was a piece of cake, took 20 mins and I even took sweet ass time. I started on number 1 setting and noticed a noticeable improvement. Then I bumped it up to number 2 and the difference was clearly evident. We has some horrible roads and they were much more dampened feeling and and the bike felt stabili. The bike feel even more solid. You feel less sensitivity in the flaws in the road. At higher speeds the bike feels locked straight on target like a rocket which matches the bikes personality. I then turned it up to 2.5 and its even more effective yet still handles easily around town turning at lower speeds. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I feel its the best add on for my bike although the bike was good enough with out a stabilizer. It just a an improvement on perfection. It has inspired more confidence in my riding.

Then I added my Arkopovic slip on later that day. This bike sounds like it should now. The stock can is too restrictive on sound. I love the sound of the bike so much more. Pics and video clips to come soon,after I get some decent weather and a chance to clean my bike up a bit. Stay tuned..... Got a whole 200 mi. on it now so dont expect any 15,000 videos just yet. :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
whats your next mod maybe a powercommander? its gonna get to lean after u put a slip on..u gonna hear like farting sound..and i got a 70 ss chevelle too..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah a PC III is the next step on my wish list. Just got my fender eliminator from www.fendereliminators.net and its a nice looking setup. I have not installed it yet but looks better than comeptition werks model and costs half the money. Also a nice set of stands is on the list. Im extememly happy with my bike and the mods ive done so far. Jumper mod with PC III and a K&N are all I am going to do for engine upgrades. The bikes wicked fast the way it is now. :devil

·
Registered
604 Posts
That good to hear!!! Congrat's on the new upgrades, hurry up and get some videos' done cuz i can't wait to hear that Acrop Exhaust!!! Hey, how much did the stabilizer cost ya??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Nice, you've got 70 Chevelle SS. :clap Let hear the details.
I paid $339 for the GPR from indysuperbike. Money well spent. One of these days I will get a video up and posted. Got 530 mi. so far and I've taken it up through the RPM's a few times. It just keeps getting better and better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts