Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i need to get all new hoses for my ninja zx7r because it was in a fire. does anyone know the measurements of all the hoses and diameters or anyplace where i can just buy them all in a bundle or separate. please respond thank you.

Thank you anyone who responds to this you have helped me out allot

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
try your local dealer?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thats a tuff one, i would say if your willing to spend the money a dealer, but if your trying to go a cheaper route in redueing several things, you may just want to buy a parts bike. If you dont want the whole bike then find someone whos parting one out on here.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
5/16 or 8 mm for the fuel lines.

As for radiator hoses if they are too ar gone you'll need to source a parts bike, here on the classifieds or eBay. If they are still somwhat intact I've had good luck just taking them to O'Reilleys or NAPA and matching the stuff up.

Brake, clutch and cylinder head oil feed are unique pieces unless you go with aftermarket lines etc.

Josh

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you want a kit, and dont mind a little extra money SAMCO makes a sweet coolant hose kit. You can even get different colors. Or you can get on e-bay they have a knock off kit. As for the fuel lines , just head over to your local auto parts store. Brake lines can be bought on e-bay pretty cheap as well or your local dealer. If you have a speed shop in town ( for cars or trucks ) You can pick up steel braided brake lines pretty cheaply. ( My local shop sells them for $25 a piece. ) Clutch an reservoir hoses are easily matched a the parts store as well.

Good Luck, Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts