Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
I really wanted one of these to but the more i keep thinking about it, i just dont think youd really even see it on our black bikes. They def look good on the green ninjas but on the black i dont think anyone would notice it but you.
I was actually thinking about getting the green one for my black 636 & then do green rim stripes and a few other green stickers... Just a thought..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Had one like that on my 636 but it had the gold mesh and carbon look which looked sweeeeeeeet. Get it. In all honesty it didnt stop much grime getting up as the stuff just goes through the side mesh

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had one like that on my 636 but it had the gold mesh and carbon look which looked sweeeeeeeet. Get it. In all honesty it didnt stop much grime getting up as the stuff just goes through the side mesh
the question now is carbon fiber or black. CF is about $20 more

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'd go black, because you can spot the fake carbon from a mile away and it looks like ASS! You'll get laughed at in any shop you take it into if you start putting fake CF on your bike.
In all honesty the one i got didnt look like fake CF at all. It honestly looked bloody great. i am trying to see if i have any pics but i cant find a thing.

·
Registered
200 Posts
is there anyone out there that has a puig rear hugger for their 636 ??? i just ordered one and was wondering how it bolts up. does it attach to the chain gard or bolt onto the swing arm somewhere ?

·
Registered
379 Posts
is there anyone out there that has a puig rear hugger for their 636 ??? i just ordered one and was wondering how it bolts up. does it attach to the chain gard or bolt onto the swing arm somewhere ?
It fits over the top brace on the left side of the swingarm and covers from the kink around the back end. If that makes sense :headscratch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts