Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so here is my deal. I want to get rid of those lame ass handels on the back of my bike. I have found a solo seat cowl that is cool looking but still u have those damn handels and I dont want to roll around with holes where they were either so I can't iust take them off.:banghead I was wandering if anybody has come across a new tail section for the 06 zzr or the 00-02zx6r?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
You should be able to replace the handles with some factory Kawi screws. For the 12, it came with worse than handles...gasp...tie down hooks on the side, and they came out, and I found some other same threaded screws off the bike that worked perfectly.

I would recommend taking the handles out, finding out which other screws off the bike will fit into it, then ordering up 4 more of those screws to drop in. It's a cheap solution too. Hang onto the handles, so you can put them back on should you decide to sell the motorcycle in the future.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i did that but there are rubber bushings molded in the back and square holes in the front that are about 1"x1" so i will need soomting to fill the holes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts