Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My right rear signal light worked its way out of place (due to road bump I'm assuming) and I found it hanging by the wires :rant . I thought it was just a fluke, probably not installed properly. So I reinstalled and made sure the inner rubber was fitted and snug. Happened again yesterday, now I'm annoyed. Anybody else have this prob or a possible solution?:headscratch

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was just in Canada last month and after having been on the roads good luck! Slap some loc-tite on that bitch of a nut and go bounce around. :runaway

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^theres no nut on there its just a rubber push-in type

·
Registered
228 Posts
It might be "indicating" a problem:nana

But being serious would a blob of something rubbery like silicone sort it out?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
could this have something to do with the heat by the exhaust?
Excellent point! It is hot under there, is it hot enough to cause the rubber mount to lose its tension...not sure. I did some bouncing around on the back roads and it was fine today although I did find myself looking back to try and see if it was hanging. The intergrated tail seems like the way to go. I was looking at this as well, not sure how legal it is though http://cgi.ebay.ca/ZX6R-ZX-6R-LED-F...ryZ35580QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
488 Posts
go to 58cycle.com they just got intergrated, they are a stock looking light and they got them in chrome, smoke and clear try it out! me and spec v did and we luv them

·
Registered
15 Posts
you have a piece of metal that is holding the flasher , you have to take of the side plastic here the flasher is located and you will see it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My right rear signal light worked its way out of place (due to road bump I'm assuming) and I found it hanging by the wires :rant . I thought it was just a fluke, probably not installed properly. So I reinstalled and made sure the inner rubber was fitted and snug. Happened again yesterday, now I'm annoyed. Anybody else have this prob or a possible solution?:headscratch
I bumped mine the other day and it fell off, but I put it back and it has stayed so far... but I'm looking for an integrated tail light myself, get rid of all the extra plastic crap.... but I've only had it for 3 days....:smile

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
go to 58cycle.com they just got intergrated, they are a stock looking light and they got them in chrome, smoke and clear try it out! me and spec v did and we luv them
Thanks for the tip, I'll look em up. Does that kit include signal block off plates to cover the holes??

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I bumped mine the other day and it fell off, but I put it back and it has stayed so far... but I'm looking for an integrated tail light myself, get rid of all the extra plastic crap.... but I've only had it for 3 days....:smile
Its annoying to say the least. Welcome to the site btw :thumbup

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I'll look em up. Does that kit include signal block off plates to cover the holes??
thats the only bad part there are no block off plates but youcan fab something or use mirror block off plates, the fit perfectly. thats what im gonna do but if you wanna see how it looks look for my thread here "official intergrated light II" i put a vid there too

·
Registered
56 Posts
the integrated tail light looks just like the stock one right???????
is there any way to get rid of that ugly bracket
i just wanna make my babys ass look real good!!!!!!
maybe move some shit
send pics if you got an o7 w/ a good lookin ass
-cody

1 - 17 of 17 Posts