Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike came with the cowl and I have the stock seat laying around. I could try taking it out by eyeballing it, but I rather ask you guys. 07 zx6 by the way. thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Under the rear fender on the chain side there is a place to put your key. Just put it in there, twist it and it will come right off.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Check underneath the tail faring on the left side. Should be a key-hole there. Insert your bike key & turn. Front of the cowl will pop up; slide forward & it's off. Put your rear seat back on same way only in reverse order. That's normally where your owners manual is too - in that tail section.

Mine's a 2006 but I assume they have not changed this mechanism for the '07

·
Registered
649 Posts
awwwww damn, come on guys, you know how exciting it is to get a new toy and forget to ask about those small details!!!!! And you know how it goes with reading the manual!!!!!!!:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

·
Registered
379 Posts
The '07 has no room for anything in there except the toolkit. Meanwhile my buddy with a GSXR can put a pair of shoes in his cargo space. :rant
Its a Suzuki, its made for shopping and falling over, not for riding hehehehehehe:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

·
Registered
330 Posts
the dealer should have gone over that kinda stuff with you when you first got your bike. cus mine did.
When I first picked up my bike the dealer went over all sorts of stuff with me but I was so busy tring to hide my boner that I missed half of it :rotflmao

·
Registered
179 Posts
When I first picked up my bike the dealer went over all sorts of stuff with me but I was so busy tring to hide my boner that I missed half of it :rotflmao
Yeah, my sales lady was pretty damn hot too!!!! :evil

Unfortunately she was like just about everyone else that worked at the dealership, only concerned about Harleys. :angry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts