Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have removed the rear passenger pegs and am wondering if it is going to cause a problem that the backet which supports the rear brake reservoir is removed as well. The reservoir is still connected to the black plastic piece that covers the heat shield on that side so it is not hanging loose, but it is not as solid without the bracket. Any advice or concerns?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I was going to remove my rear sets as well, but thought it to be too flimsy. Post something if you find out how to do it more securely...

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have removed the rear passenger pegs and am wondering if it is going to cause a problem that the backet which supports the rear brake reservoir is removed as well. The reservoir is still connected to the black plastic piece that covers the heat shield on that side so it is not hanging loose, but it is not as solid without the bracket. Any advice or concerns?
you can try my way:

·
Registered
443 Posts
What are the benefits to removing them asides from looks and maybe some insignificant amount of weight? They kinda protect the the exhaust cans and to some extent the rear fairings in case of tip over or low side. :headscratch

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks clean. I like it! I would remove mine but still trying to get the wife to ride... Looks like that is a losing battle. Maybe later I will take them off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts