Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my bike January 15th of this year.. Just got that shit to Start Today!!! 700$ bike runs like a baby!! Need to do the oil change and carb sync!! I am loving this fucking steal!! I was getting worried for a minute.. Did i just lose 700 for a bike that doesn't run.. But I have found my answer!! She runs! I am so fucking happy! He wanted 1,100 and talked man down! Well I fucking stole the bike from him!! Thanks To the people that have tried to help me.. Yes some things i do still need to change out, but biggest thing to me was to get that shit started! Thanks Peeps!!! 96 ZX9R B-3 Still in the run baby!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shit wouldn't mind doing that. let me go ahead and get shit on da role and make sure everything is good.. and will meet up some where and take that ride.

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
getting close to... need to finish up my 11, get some new pads, brake fluid, oil, and maybe a new sprocket/chain setup...

the link in my sig will tell you why i need to finish it up

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Bought my bike January 15th of this year.. Just got that shit to Start Today!!! 700$ bike runs like a baby!! Need to do the oil change and carb sync!! I am loving this fucking steal!! I was getting worried for a minute.. Did i just lose 700 for a bike that doesn't run.. But I have found my answer!! She runs! I am so fucking happy! He wanted 1,100 and talked man down! Well I fucking stole the bike from him!! Thanks To the people that have tried to help me.. Yes some things i do still need to change out, but biggest thing to me was to get that shit started! Thanks Peeps!!! 96 ZX9R B-3 Still in the run baby!
:rotflmao :rotflmao Laughing with you. Congrats! It's a great feeling when your hard work pays off. To any of us who've taken a bike with gremlins and worked them out, it's a validating feeling. :mfclap

What now? Upgrades?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
upgrades and replacements. I have been looking around for new tachometers.. which i have found one.. headers and pipe.. still looking. but mine will do for now. not sure of what i am wanting to fully do yet.. The biggest thing to me was to get her started and that happened.. so now for today and other days, i can start thinking of the upgrades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts