Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do any of you have this minor annoyance? Read about many Connie 14 owners with vibration over 3500 revs yet I can't seem to find any who have traced it to the tip over sensor like the zx14 guys. Filling with motor oil stops it but my oil leaked out when doing some work as the glue to reseal top doesn't stick so well. Sooooo, either the gtr14's tip over sensor doesn't rattle, the Connie owners haven't noticed or haven't found it to be cause of a very minor rattle. Just want to get rid of it once and for all. Any experiences, solutions? I was thinking to try a Connie tip over sensor but I would think it's the same part. Tried wrapping in tape/foam. It's the inside that rattles. Hoping someone's found a solution. Ie. Aftermarket, or another mfc's as I would think they work same.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
do the Connies not have the rattling tip over sensor behind the dash clocks like the 14's? Either, different part#, Connie riders don't notice, Connie is so smooth it don't rattle, or no Connie owners in here.... it's that little vibration at around 3500 revs....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts