Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried/currently using these?
How do you like the change?
To give you some background I have a D1 full front suspension setup grafted onto a GPz Turbo w/ a Fox TC in the rear.I love the feed back and the majority of the handling right up to the point of braking & "square corner" bumps.I am hard on brakes so I expect the diving,however I can almost bottom out the front on moderately hard braking.As far as the square corner bumps go it's much better than the sloppy stock setup that rode like it had no springs,but will still drive the grips up into my elbows.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Race-Tech Gold Valves are working as advertised. You can also fine tune them by increasing dampening ratio. But you need to know what to do with a wrench though. If you do, it's relatively simple to do.

I have one in my rear shock (ZX-11C) that I installed myself but only stronger springs (Progressive suspension) at the front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.I have been reading a lot on these and all was good,but sometimes you never know till you ask someone that has done it and tweeked it to saw it was the most cost effecient thing short of installing usd forks..I'm a Class A Diesel Technician so I don't think I would have to much trouble putting them in.I did the front swap myself but making the plastic fit kicked my but :banghead ( no bolts)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts