Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Has anybody here used these thing in the past? My only concern is their use on a track, will it inhibit my ability to lean the bike?

tia

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's geared towards stunting but looks like it could be a race worthy system. I saw on one site that was selling 'em the 07 zx6r was listed but on the Powers Stuntworx site the 07 zx6r isn't listed...so guess I'll have to fire off an email (sent).

I was hoping somebody on here may have used these (or another brand) on their bike at some point and could tell me if they're suitable for track days and draggin knee.

Here's another pic of a zx, they look good...

·
Registered
649 Posts
That looks pretty good, and they seem low profile enough to get the job done. Please post a report if you find out more.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The concept behind Race Rails is to get case protection in case of a slide while doing everyday riding. According to some of the sites I've seen they are designed not to stick out further than most frame sliders. Therefore your ability to lean the bike over on it's side should not be affected! :crazyloco

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ended up cancelling my order. I have superbikeschool coming up beginning June and can't wait for the race railz so I'm ordering the Woodcraft frame sliders that match my slider spools.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh well, soon enough some here will get it....

·
Registered
683 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks they're ugly? I don't like them.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I've never been a fan of cages, never been too much into the stunting.... So no comment here...:squint

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They definitely need a color match option. Colorrite rattle can was gonna be purchased to fix the visibility issue.

Apparently you can get them in different colors, but I want something that actually matches the bike's color.

Doesn't matter now, ordered the woodcraft sliders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.