Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just surfed to the R & G site and have seen that they have got Crash bungs , bar end protectors and fork protectors on sale now.

http://www.rg-racing.com/browseBike/Kawasaki/GTR1400_Concours/2007.aspx

Crash Bungs are £180 including VAT :scared

Bar end protectors are £25 inc VAT

Fork protectors are £30 inc VAT

I have no conection with R & G , just sharing what I have found .

Stu..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Will probably get them as its cheaper than dropping the bike, but I think the panniers will hit first, as will the mirrors. Shame that a hole needs to be drilled though, thats the only thing holding me back from phoning my order in!

·
Registered
93 Posts
R & G

I am normally a great believer in useing crass protectors but in this case looking at the Photo's I think they look a bit silly where they are positioned. I ealise thet have put then there for maximum effect but to me looks more like someone did as an experiment at home. Not cheap item to make your bike look uggly either !:angry

·
Registered
261 Posts
Awwe man Stu...

I was just thinking how good I've been not buying something for the bike in the last few weeks...

Ian, I"ve looked and looked.. theres no place to sneak out of the louvers with a crash bung that would be mounted to a solid spot on the frame... So the hole is inevitable... until someone thinks up a better way..

Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts