Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking online and cant seem to fine a up/down quick shift kit for the zx14. Im looking for the type that all you do is press the up or down button to shift not using the clutch or foot shifter. Just simply press a button to shift up or down while on the throttle. Not an air shifter either. Any help would be great thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link, but its a air shifter, not what im looking for. The one I am looking for is electric, using an electric type push and pull plunger. I seen it once on a gixxer 1000. All the guy had to do was push either an up/down buttons using no clutch or foot shifter nor air bottle to shift.

·
Registered
55 Posts
oh ... not aware of that product sorry ... but the link that shortcircuit put seems nice !!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what Im looking for. Thanks a million!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
There are units out there that do both, but I can't remember which ones
First post here guys. Pingel makes an electric shifter with both up and down capability. I don't know if they have one for the 14 but I have one on my 165hp V Rod and it works flawlessly. I also read that Vance & Hines just came out with a similar unit for the V Rod and it incorporates a 2 step rev limiter and an auto shift option that is programable to engine rpm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts