Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

questions for future build....

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ghost_xero 
#1 ·
ok so im getting a 95 zx7 next week....over the winter i will paint it thats the easy part the hard bits come in with the exhaust....personally i think the undertail exhausts are SWEET....i would want to put one on mine but ive heard bad things like they rob power and that one brand in particular sux....shark skinz brand i think....what are yours guys thoughts on them?

and also how hard is it to mount flush turn signals to the fairings? can i drill or will that crack the plastic?

any advice is appreciated.

#2 ·
the plastic on the 7 is pretty damn sturdy.
my fairing held up great to a 80MPH highside.. lol

as for the undertail.. it won't be easy since the bike is designed for side mount.. so you'll have a bunch of goofy bends n shit to get the pipe to exit where you need it. you'll probably have to modify the subframe a and tailsection as well to give yourself room between the tire and everything else.

#3 ·
yeah ive decided against it and think ill go with the low cut side pipe like in the custom thread i started with that monster black bike..just make a bracket so that it isnt hanging from the mani....and i found some sweet flush mounts like the ones on the 2010 zx10....should be nice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.