Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As riding season is pretty much here, my plans for a complete facelift on the ol' 93 is at a screaching halt.

Besides the fact i still need a left side 96+ lower fairing.

However, I could still get to work fabbing a subframe for my 600RR swap. I figured on making my own custom piece, but I think I can make the original work and keep the original seat in the process.

Rather than mess with the one already on my bike (which would mean not being able to ride), why not snag an extra?

Sooooo.... looking for an L model 93-95 subframe, just the forward section, I really don't think I need the rear "trunk/ tail light" section.

Let me know...

Josh

·
Registered
923 Posts
Ive got one. Only thing it doesnt have is the piece you pull to release the seat. Lmk if you need.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much is it worth to ya?

I'm having a brain fart... That handle part just bolts on right or something like that?

Josh

·
Registered
923 Posts
How much is it worth to ya?

I'm having a brain fart... That handle part just bolts on right or something like that?

Josh
Ya its like 2 bolts. Its the lever shiznit that you pull back and it releases the front seat. Whats it worth to you?? Lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually looks like that lever is just spring loaded with a cotter pin? And the latch bolts on.

Interesting...

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Subframe purchased... Thanks NewZxowner88

Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts