Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there gang. I am in search of potentially purchasing a stock exhaust for my 2001 zx12r. I only need the muffler not the whole system.

I live in British Columbia, Canada and for those of you who know this province will understand that when dealing with our insurance carrier ICBC, it is like poking hot coal pins in our eyes. Yes I would rather have five root canals then have to deal with this bureaucratic cluster F!#$! :banghead

Thanks for hearing the venting. So if any of you happen to have one for purchase (or gift) :) I would be muchly appreciative if you could respond here or email me at [email protected] - subject line ZX12R

Thanks for whatever help you may give me.
Paul

·
Registered
199 Posts
You want a totally stock can, or owuld you like one with a Yosh baffle inside a stock can that looks 99% oem

·
Registered
34 Posts
or the system from an '05? I just replaced my stocker and it only had 2500 miles on it, not a scratch on it.

message me if you are interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking for a complete exhaust...or at least everything but the cans. I am looking to upgrade my ZX11D exhaust and I have read that the ZZR12's fit perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts