Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just recently purchased the Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen for my 2007 Ninja ZX6R. All I gotta say it's amazing!!! The aero dynamics are killer and the overall look of the screen is saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Plus I purchased it for a great price too at Http://www.surfsidemoto.com/. Later on when im not at work Ill post up a picture of it. and also I will saw that the Zero G screen is a Bazillion times better looking and functional than the Puig screen and a few bucks cheaper with a helluva lot more color options. SO go buy this screen. also the screen fits the ZX-10 and the 05-06 ZX6R too.

Love,
Joey

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks for the review. I'm in the market for a new windscreen, more aerodynamics and seeing the top of my gauge package would be nice as well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i have the lockhart phillips and love it, but it's up for sale now. I bought the chrome and i want to go with a smoke instead, thread is in the forum if anyone is interested hehehe

·
Registered
165 Posts
So I just recently purchased the Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen for my 2007 Ninja ZX6R. All I gotta say it's amazing!!! The aero dynamics are killer and the overall look of the screen is saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Plus I purchased it for a great price too at Http://www.surfsidemoto.com/. Later on when im not at work Ill post up a picture of it. and also I will saw that the Zero G screen is a Bazillion times better looking and functional than the Puig screen and a few bucks cheaper with a helluva lot more color options. SO go buy this screen. also the screen fits the ZX-10 and the 05-06 ZX6R too.

Love,
Joey
post pictures

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have the Puig. it is good.

Forgive the dust, I live in the desert.

EDIT
This is a Puig dark smoke double bubble. You can easily see through it during the day - it's not as dark as say a car's limo type tint, but it's darker than a good pair of sunglasses. A good comparison would probably be a dark smoke visor on a helmet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ZG vs. Puig - Post Pictures...

Thank you phobos512 for posting pics. Can Mean Green get photos up of the Zero Gravity wind screen? Anyone else?

I and I think many of us would like to compare the two....

·
Registered
3 Posts

Love,
Joey
Photos of the Zero Gravity - so we can compare/ contrast vs. the puig that phobos512 put up...

Votes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Puig. it is good.

Forgive the dust, I live in the desert.

EDIT
This is a Puig dark smoke double bubble. You can easily see through it during the day - it's not as dark as say a car's limo type tint, but it's darker than a good pair of sunglasses. A good comparison would probably be a dark smoke visor on a helmet.
Thanks for the photos. Ever have Zero Gravity?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts