Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was thinking about starting a thread of pictures of everyons pride and joy. If i can figure out how to post pics lol. Please post pics of your machines!!!!! Ill get back to everyone soon with mine....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Crossfire.... go to www.photobucket.com

Set up an account and you can load your pics to there for free. Once loaded it will give you the source code to copy into the message window and your pics will be posted.

And Joy... Is your hubby's name "pride"? bwahahaha

G

·

Natasha - 86' ZX1000R Ninja Oldy but a Goldy still runs like a dream.

Hey Swoosh what's your new profile picture of???

·
Registered
131 Posts
Crossfire.... go to www.photobucket.com

Set up an account and you can load your pics to there for free. Once loaded it will give you the source code to copy into the message window and your pics will be posted.

And Joy... Is your hubby's name "pride"? bwahahaha
oh, your funny.....not... :rolleyes too much sugar for you over the holidays I see :bonk

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yeah Crossfire, nice ride, but squiding it? Ouch.

You've never been down huh? I'm assuming, cause if you had you wouldnt be riding like that without gear.

This isn't a lecture, just take it from someone that was once dumb enough to ride without gear and ended up getting pretty torn up. I don't want anyone to have to go through that.

...and before the question gets asked... I was riding down the highway dressed similarly to this when a tractor trailer decided to leave me a 4x4 post 8.5' long and I couldn't avoid it and flipped.

Another reason why we say that it's not always the rider.... it can be the surroundings.

end of :rant

G

·
Ok not to :deadhorse Crossfire but this is what a 10Kph wipe did to my jacket... that could have been my shoulder! At just 10 Kph! :scared

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yeah Crossfire, nice ride, but squiding it? Ouch.

You've never been down huh? I'm assuming, cause if you had you wouldnt be riding like that without gear.

This isn't a lecture, just take it from someone that was once dumb enough to ride without gear and ended up getting pretty torn up. I don't want anyone to have to go through that.

...and before the question gets asked... I was riding down the highway dressed similarly to this when a tractor trailer decided to leave me a 4x4 post 8.5' long and I couldn't avoid it and flipped.

Another reason why we say that it's not always the rider.... it can be the surroundings.

end of :rant
Heres a lecture......WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!! it saved my ass!

I still broke my big toe on the shifter and my neck hasnt been right ever since but you live and you learn. By the way ZX6R's like to lean to the right in wheelies lol

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I still broke my big toe on the shifter and my neck hasnt been right ever since but you live and you learn. By the way ZX6R's like to lean to the right in wheelies lol
LOL.... A picture is worth a 1000 words Dave. Nicely illustrated.

Again, we're not harping on anyone.... it's more out of concern for the society of people we call friends that ride.

I can't echo this quote I've used before enough...."as soon as you think that you're the master of the machine, the machine will show you something new".

Nuff said, let's see more pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm not sure it's my pride and joy as I've only had it for two days, but it has the potential to be I think. Here's one of the few pics I have of my latest steed...

I haven't had the chance to look around it properly, let alone ride it. I doubt it'll see the road until at least April due to our rubbish weather. It joins a 2004 Suzuki DR-Z400S, a 2003 Honda CRF450R in SM trim, and a 1992 CBR600.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts