Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the '12 model being previewed Monday here in Orlando (florida). Bikes are up for sale like snickers.. Ive been noticing some "stealerships" around town posting up bikes for sale. 09's for mid to high 8's. I really like the 07 (se) or the 09 (se) do you guys think this is a good price? Or should I go buy private owner. (bad expierence with that) This coming monday the new models will be unveiled which should make the prices drop more..? Plz ring in with some advice and let me know what you guys think? Im thinkin if I buy from dealership making them setup my suspension right then and there before I ride off.. I hear good things about the 07 models, but for prefrence its going to come down to color. I like the white( fav. color) and I like the B & O.

http://www.cycletrader.com/Motorcycles-in-Florida/search-results?condition=U&type=Motorcycle|356953&state=Florida|FL&keyword=zx14&match=exact&sort=year:desc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James.. I know my brother Im thinking the same thing. I know its a steal. There is a se09 that is priced more. I would tell them to not stretch the 09 i think. I ride hard, and i dont do drags on the strip (street different story) And im thinkin i could tell them i dont want extended might drop the price.
I was also looking at the 07 se they have it marked at 6999..
Powergroove75.. I will be buying w/in the next week. There are some private sales here 4 6500 with 5000 miles ugh tuff decisions

·
Registered
221 Posts
My friend has a 2008 zx14 that is dark blue and absolutely stock. Less than 4000 miles, showroom new for $7000. Clear title ready to go. He is in Orlando also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts